- High quality denim outer case
- Durable hard plastic phone case with soft touch finishing
- Complete edge and corner protection
- Sheepskin leather bank card slot
- Convenient access to all buttons and ports
- Possibility to keep the case closed during phone calls
- Sheepskin leather
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
This case is named after Sechin Bajo; an ancient stone plaza in Casma in the Andes foothills, 330 kilometers (210 mi) northwest of Lima, Peru.
The structure is one of the oldest surviving man-made buildings ever discovered in the Americas, dating to about 3500BC based on carbon dating. The plaza, 33 to 39 feet across, may have been a site for gatherings, perhaps a kind of ceremonial center.
It was built of rocks and adobe bricks. Before the Inca, Peru was home to various civilizations that left a rich legacy of ruins, pottery, tombs and artifacts.