- Protection against bumps and scratches
- Closed-case calling
- Magnetic closure
- Convenient access to buttons and ports
- 3 Card slots inside, Vertical money slot, 1 Card slot outside
- Made with carefully selected leather
- Removable rubber coated case
- Sheepskin leather
- Rubberized PC
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6/6S
- Samsung S6
The Belogradchik Fortress, also known as Kaleto, is an ancient fortress located on the north slopes of the Balkan Mountains, close to the northwestern Bulgarian town of Belogradchik and is the town’s primary cultural and historical tourist attraction, drawing, together with the Belogradchik Rocks, the main flow of tourists into a region. It is one of the best-preserved strongholds in Bulgaria and a cultural monument of national importance.
The fortress has a total area of 10,210 square metres. The Belogradchik Fortress was reconstructed to later become a proclaimed cultural monument. It is managed by the local historical museum authority.