- High quality leather case
- Protection against pumps and scratches
- Complete edge and corner protection
- Magnetic closure
- Convenient access to all buttons and ports
- Possibility to keep the case closed during phone calls
- Sheepskin leather
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6/6S
- Samsung S6
The Belogradchik Fortress, also known as Kaleto, is an ancient fortress located on the north slopes of the Balkan Mountains, close to the northwestern Bulgarian town of Belogradchik and is the town’s primary cultural and historical tourist attraction, drawing, together with the Belogradchik Rocks, the main flow of tourists into a region. It is one of the best-preserved strongholds in Bulgaria and a cultural monument of national importance.
The fortress has a total area of 10,210 square metres. The Belogradchik Fortress was reconstructed to later become a proclaimed cultural monument. It is managed by the local historical museum authority.