- High quality denim and sheepskin leather outer case
- Durable hard plastic phone case with soft touch finishing
- Complete edge and corner protection
- Sheepskin leather bank card slot
- Convenient access to all buttons and ports
- Sheepskin leather
- Samsung Galaxy S5
This case is named after Knossos (Cnossus); Crete’s largest Bronze Age archaeological site, and considered Europe’s oldest City. The palace around which Knossos was build is believed to have been the ceremonial and political centre of the Minoan civilization and culture. Abandoned for unknown reasons somewhere between 1380-1100 BC, Knossos itself was never again a settlement or civic site. In the vicinity other cities we founded such as Chandax (now known as Heraklion) during the 9th century AD. It’s bishops called themselves Bishops of Knossos until the 19th century.