- Protection against bumps and scratches
- Closed-case calling
- Convenient access to buttons and ports
- 3 Card slots inside, Vertical money slot, 1 Card slot outside
- Made with carefully selected leather
- Removable rubber coated case
- Cow leather
- Rubberized PC
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6/6S
- Samsung S6
Moyland Castle is a moated castle in Bedburg-Hau in the district of Kleve, one of the most important neo_Gothic buildings in North Rhine-Westphalia.Its name derives from the Dutch word Mooiland which means “beautiful country”.
The castle buildings now house the art collection of the brothers Hans van der Grinten and Franz Joseph van der Grinten, collected over 50 years. The extensive collection includes exhibits from the 19th and 20th Century.
In a special Joseph Beuys Archive, in co-operation with the Düsseldorf Institute of Art Academy, is kept about another 200,000 archival records and documents related to the life and work of the artist.
There is also an extensive art library of more than 60,000 items of the Museum Foundation.